Payment Plans at MK Dental Care Practice in Milton KeynesMake your dream smile a reality, with 0% finance now available on a range of treatments
Many of our patients are interested in a particular restorative or cosmetic treatment but worried about how they will afford the costs involved.
Why not find out more about our 0% finance packages- available exclusively at Milton Keynes Dental Hygienists Practice.
Our life changing treatments really are affordable for everyone. Transform your smile, and your life, without damaging your bank balance.
We can offer 0% finance on a wide range of Hygienist treatments as well as orthodontics, Invisalign, teeth whitening and dental implants.
Our packages will help to break down what can often be a daunting final total into a series of manageable monthly payments.
How you could benefit from our 0% finance packages:
* Spread the cost of your dental treatment with a number of smaller, regular payments made over a period of months to suit you.
* Our packages are interest free. Borrow only what you need and it won’t cost you any extra.
* Avoid unnecessary bank loans or credit cards which could add significant interest.
* Get the treatment you need or want now, with no need to save slowly over several years.
* The application process is easy and can be completed with our help in the practice. * O% finance is available on a wide range of treatments from £600, up to £25,000.
If you would like to find out more please ask us at your appointment or call our reception staff on 01908 690326
We offer our Patients a full range of optionsOur Patients can Pay by:
* Cash. *
* Debit Cards. *
* Credit Cards. *
* A loan for up to 5 years. (Subject to status) *
* Interest Free Credit. (Subject to status) *
* Bank Transfer. *
Patient Finance and Interest Free Credit
We invite patients for a Private and Free Consultation about Finance.
All Credit Arrangements are
Subject to Credit Checks
Provided through Hitachi Finance UK
Dr David and Mrs Nur Gilmartin is a credit broker
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
that has a commercial relationship with the lender Hitachi Capital UK PLC
Dr David and Mrs Nur Gilmartin is unable to provide independent financial advice
Example of payments
|Cost of treatment||Number of monthly payments (Years)||Monthly payment||Initial Deposit||APR||Total Payment excluding any deposit|
|£1500||12 (1 Year)||£125.00||0%||0%||£1500.00|
|£1500||24 (2 Years)||£67.59||0%||7.9%||£1622.16|
|£1500||60 (5 Years)||£21.11||£450||7.9%||£1716.66|
|£2500||12 (1 Year)||£208.33||0%||0%||£2500.00|
|£2500||24 (2 Years)||£112.65||0%||7.9%||£2703.60|
|£2500||60 (5 Years)||£35.18||£750||7.9%||£2860.80|
|£4000||12 (1 Year)||£333.33||0%||0%||£4000.00|
|£4000||24 (2 Years)||£180.24||0%||7.9%||£4325.73|
|£4000||60 (5 Years)||£56.28||£1200||7.9%||£3376.93|
InsurancePatients with Insurance pay the dentist and then claim it back.
We will give receipts and help with filling in the claim forms.